DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Malayalam actor Ajmal's brother makes his acting debut
Askar, a businessman, has earlier done short films and also appeared in ad films.
Thiruvananthapuram: Askar, brother of actor Ajmal Ameer of 'Madambi' fame, is set to make his acting debut with the oddly titled 'Holy Shit'.
The film will be directed by debutant Johnson. Askar, a businessman, has earlier done short films and also appeared in ad films. 'Holy Shit' is about four youngsters living in Kochi. They come from different backgrounds and go through stress, each for unknown reasons.
Later, they find that the main cause of their stress is mobile phones. They plan to throw away their phones; what happens thereafter forms the remaining plot.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer Gives Detailed Glimpse of Vulture
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa