Malayalam actor Ajmal's brother makes his acting debut
Askar, a businessman, has earlier done short films and also appeared in ad films.
Thiruvananthapuram: Askar, brother of actor Ajmal Ameer of 'Madambi' fame, is set to make his acting debut with the oddly titled 'Holy Shit'.
The film will be directed by debutant Johnson. Askar, a businessman, has earlier done short films and also appeared in ad films. 'Holy Shit' is about four youngsters living in Kochi. They come from different backgrounds and go through stress, each for unknown reasons.
Later, they find that the main cause of their stress is mobile phones. They plan to throw away their phones; what happens thereafter forms the remaining plot.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India