DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Malayalam actor Dulqar Salman to star in 'Pattom Pole'
However, this Malayalam flick is to be directed by film maker Azhagappan.
Though he hasn't got any definite plans to land in Tamil cinema soon, young star Dulqar Salman seems to be in the right track to create an impression among Tamilians too . He will be soon acting as a Tamil Brahmin boy for the new film 'Pattom Pole'. To be directed by Azhagappan, this movie will tell a love story between a Kerala girl and a Tamil Brahmin boy. Malavika Mohanan, the daughter of ace cinematographer K U Mohanan, will play the heroine in this movie.
This will be her debut role in Mollywood. K GireeshKumar is the scriptwriter of the project which will also have Anoop Menon, Ilavarasu, Archana kavi and Manianpillai Raju.
However, Azhagappan will kick start the shoot at Thanjavoore soon after Dulqar complete his projects on sets, including 'ABCD' and 'Neelakasham, pacha Kadal, Chuvanna Bhoomi'.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics