Malayalam actor Dulqar Salman to star in 'Pattom Pole'
However, this Malayalam flick is to be directed by film maker Azhagappan.
Though he hasn't got any definite plans to land in Tamil cinema soon, young star Dulqar Salman seems to be in the right track to create an impression among Tamilians too . He will be soon acting as a Tamil Brahmin boy for the new film 'Pattom Pole'. To be directed by Azhagappan, this movie will tell a love story between a Kerala girl and a Tamil Brahmin boy. Malavika Mohanan, the daughter of ace cinematographer K U Mohanan, will play the heroine in this movie.
This will be her debut role in Mollywood. K GireeshKumar is the scriptwriter of the project which will also have Anoop Menon, Ilavarasu, Archana kavi and Manianpillai Raju.
However, Azhagappan will kick start the shoot at Thanjavoore soon after Dulqar complete his projects on sets, including 'ABCD' and 'Neelakasham, pacha Kadal, Chuvanna Bhoomi'.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It