Malayalam actor Gopi is unwell after movie 'I'
Suresh Gopi is playing a doctor in the movie 'I' directed by Shankar.
Suresh Gopi is playing a doctor in the movie 'I' directed by Shankar.'I' which has Vikram and Amy Jackson in the lead roles. 'I' is another musical of AR Rahman. However, it seems like the doctor in the film got sick in real life.
At a recent event which celebrated Vivekanandha's 150th birthday anniversary, Suresh Gopi spoke in an unusually low voice and did not sing with Remya Nambeesan as per plan.
When asked why he said, "We had to shoot at a factory in Chennai that was closed for about 20 years, and the place was too dusty. And, to add to that, the large crew almost kicked up a dust storm. I am playing a doctor in the film and that's all I can reveal as per director Shankar's instructions. I can also tell you that I won't be doing any action scenes in the movie and my schedules are in Chennai, so no foreign trips for me.The song that I was supposed to sing at the event had several high notes and I could not stress my throat too much."
'I' is to be released by mid 2013 and we hope Suresh Gopi gets back in form and healthy soon!
- Indo-Pak matches filled with emotions, Says Pakistan Hockey Coach Khawaja Junaid
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 2nd Test, Day 2 in Abu Dhabi
- Pakistan Likely to Announce Name of New Army Chief in a Week
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District
- Cycle to Motorcycle? How Ram Gopal Yadav's Trip to EC Created a Stir
- Meet the Man Who is Giving Music to Akhilesh's Campaign as Samajwadi Party Gets Lost in Surround Sound
- Akhilesh Will Be CM, Ready to Give it in Writing on Stamp Paper, Says an Emotional Shivpal
- Akhilesh Targeted By Stepmother, Black Magic Used: SP MLC