Malayalam actor Gopi is unwell after movie 'I'
Suresh Gopi is playing a doctor in the movie 'I' directed by Shankar.
Suresh Gopi is playing a doctor in the movie 'I' directed by Shankar.'I' which has Vikram and Amy Jackson in the lead roles. 'I' is another musical of AR Rahman. However, it seems like the doctor in the film got sick in real life.
At a recent event which celebrated Vivekanandha's 150th birthday anniversary, Suresh Gopi spoke in an unusually low voice and did not sing with Remya Nambeesan as per plan.
When asked why he said, "We had to shoot at a factory in Chennai that was closed for about 20 years, and the place was too dusty. And, to add to that, the large crew almost kicked up a dust storm. I am playing a doctor in the film and that's all I can reveal as per director Shankar's instructions. I can also tell you that I won't be doing any action scenes in the movie and my schedules are in Chennai, so no foreign trips for me.The song that I was supposed to sing at the event had several high notes and I could not stress my throat too much."
'I' is to be released by mid 2013 and we hope Suresh Gopi gets back in form and healthy soon!
- We Have the Right To Defend Ourselves: Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
- Pakistan Need To Be Taught A Lesson: Venkaiah Naidu
- Opposition backs government over counter attack against Pakistan
- India Sabotaging Peace In The Region: Pakistan
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' Movie Review: First Day, First Show
- MS Dhoni Biopic Not Banned, Says Pakistan's CBFC Chief
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead