Malayalam actor Kuttyedathi gets Bharat Murali Puraskar
Kuttyedathi has acted in almost 140 films and in over 4,000 Malayalam dramas.
Veteran Malayalam actress Kuttyedathi Vilasini has been conferred the first Bharat Murali Puraskar, instituted by Bahrain Kerala Samajam.
The award was presented to her Friday. She was given 50,000 and a scroll of honour.
Kuttyedathi has acted in almost 140 films and in over 4,000 dramas.
In her acceptance speech, the actress expressed her happiness and revealed that it was the very first time she was receiving such a big amount as an award.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 3310: This is How The Remodeled Unit Will Look Like
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology