Malayalam actor Mukesh marries danseuse Methil Devika
Mukesh made his debut in 1982 and has acted in close to 300 films. His marriage with Saritha broke up in 2007.
Kochi: Popular Malayalam film character actor Mukesh and danseuse Methil Devika got married at a registrar office here and followed it up with a small religious ceremony at a nearby temple.
Mukesh made his debut in 1982 and since then has acted in close to 300 films.
His marriage with actress Saritha broke up in 2007.
Devika is a prominent dancer and recently submitted his doctoral thesis at a university in Tamil Nadu.
She previously worked as lecturer in the department of postgraduate studies(Mohiniyattam/Kathakali/Koodiyattam) and at the research department of Kerala Kalamandalam, a deemed university.
The two have been close since they were both members at the Kerala Sangeetha Academy a few years back.
- Lukewarm Response to Second India-NZ Test at Eden Gardens
- Amit Mishra Toils Hard in Optional Practice Session
- Need to Create Pressure for Longer Spells, Says NZ Coach Mike Hesson
- Jimmy Neesham to Miss Kolkata Test, Jeetan Patel's Arrival Delayed
- India Jumps 16 Places in Global Competitiveness Index
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- Key Moments From Lata Mangeshkar's Life You May Have Missed
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away