Malayalam actor Nazriya Nazim bags a great offer
Titled 'Sota Vazhakutty', this Malyalam comedy will be launched under the banner of Five Star Films.
Even while she had been seen regularly on reality shows, many predicted Malayalam actor Nazriya Nazim will be the next big name in the southern film industry.
And now after doing a couple of films, the actor has been offered a bigger project in Tamil with Dhanush as the lead in it.
Titled 'Sota Vazhakutty', this comedy movie by Sarkkunan will have Nazriya playing a women from the village.
The crew has rounded her even after considering the big names like Amala Paul and Hansika. If all goes well, Nazriya will start shooting for the movie by the end of February.
However, Nazriya has almost completed her debut Tamil flick 'Thirumanam ennum Nikkah' which will have Jay as hero.
Also, the actor will be seen in 'Neram', made in Tamil and Malayalam simultaneously that will feature actor Nivin Poly as the hero.
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma Explain Why Working With Karan Johar is Special
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief
- Hillary Clinton's Win Would Result in Spread of ISIS: Donald Trump
- Trump Gains on Clinton, Poll Shows 'Rigged' Message Resonates
- Donald Trump Seeks to Bar Sexual Misconduct Claims from Trump University Trial
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration