Malayalam actor Nazriya Nazim bags a great offer
Titled 'Sota Vazhakutty', this Malyalam comedy will be launched under the banner of Five Star Films.
Even while she had been seen regularly on reality shows, many predicted Malayalam actor Nazriya Nazim will be the next big name in the southern film industry.
And now after doing a couple of films, the actor has been offered a bigger project in Tamil with Dhanush as the lead in it.
Titled 'Sota Vazhakutty', this comedy movie by Sarkkunan will have Nazriya playing a women from the village.
The crew has rounded her even after considering the big names like Amala Paul and Hansika. If all goes well, Nazriya will start shooting for the movie by the end of February.
However, Nazriya has almost completed her debut Tamil flick 'Thirumanam ennum Nikkah' which will have Jay as hero.
Also, the actor will be seen in 'Neram', made in Tamil and Malayalam simultaneously that will feature actor Nivin Poly as the hero.
- Key Moments From Lata Mangeshkar's Life You May Have Missed
- Watch: The News That Wasn't With Cyrus Broacha
- Lata Mangeshkar Has A Special Message For Her Fans In Pakistan
- Trump Says Debate Microphone Was 'Defective'
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Watch: MNS Asks Pakistani Artistes To Leave In 48 Hours or Face Consequences
- Watch: Talking Point With Zakka Jacob
- Lenovo Z2 Plus With Snapdragon 820 Processor Launched At Rs 17,999