Malayalam actor Prithviraj to star in Anil Menon's next
The same banner will do more films including Priyanandhana's 'Odiyan' and 'Motor Cycle diaries' by Rajesh Pillai.
Young star Prithviraj has given the green signal to director Anil C Menon for a new movie. Titled 'London Bridge, the movie will be shot at many parts of UK including London.
Jinu Abraham, the scribe of Prithvir's earlier film 'Masters', will pen this movie which will be produced by 'Ordinary films, headed by director Sugeeth.
The same banner will also do some more films this year including Priyanandhana's 'Odiyan' and 'Motor Cycle diaries' by Rajesh Pillai.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner