Malayalam director Vineeth's next will star Dyan
Dhyan had earlier worked as an assistant director with M Mohanan for the film titled '916'.
After the success of actor Vineeth Sreenivasan in many roles as a director, singer and writer, it is now time for his brother Dhyan to show some craft. The news doing the rounds is that Dhayan, the younger brother of actor director Sreenivasan is all set to turn an onscreen hero soon. It will be through the next film directed by Vineeth himself.
According to reports, Vineeth's next after the mega hit 'Thattathin Marayathu' will be the thrilling love story with Dhyan playing the lead. Dhyan had earlier worked as an assistant director with M Mohanan for the film titled '916'.
So get ready for an interesting project with a father producing a movie directed by his elder son.
Recommended For You
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner