Malayalam film Annayum Rasoolum's great response
Directed by Rajeev Ravi, the movie features Fahad Faasil, and Andrea Jeremiah in the lead.
The movie 'Annayum Rasoolum' has emerged as the first hit of the year in Malayalam film industry, the movie has been released in India with subtitles. This pleasant love story has been liked by the young viewers who have listed this movie as the one closest to their hearts.
Directed by Rajeev Ravi, the movie has young star Fahad Faasil and Andrea Jeremiah in the lead.
Meanwhile, Fahad's next three films are already lined up for release in the coming months. V K Prakash's 'Netholi Cheriya Meenalla' in which Fahad plays a double role will be the first to reach the theatres by the first week of February.
The movie will have him as the writer and also as a character that he creates. Shalini Usha Nair's 'Akam' is another movie that will be released in theatres by March.
Also by the first week of this month Lijo Jose Pellissery will have his new flick 'Amen' released. The comedy thriller movie will feature Fahad with Indrajith.
In the month of April Fahad will have two more films, he will be for the first time teaming up with superstar Mohanlal for Salam Bapu's 'Red Wine'. The other movie to reach the theatres, in the same month will be Laljose's 'Immanuel' in which Fahad will unite with Mammootty.
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Apple Launch Event on October 27: What to Expect?