DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Malayalam film 'Spirit' exempted from tax
Malayalam film 'Spirit', have been exempted from entertainment tax.
Thiruvananthapuram: Malayalam film 'Spirit', which depicted various problems and difficulties faced by tipplers have been exempted from entertainment tax. The decision to exempt the film from tax was announced in the assembly by Minister for Panchayats and Social Welfare MK Muneer while replying to a submission of PC Vishunath.
The film created an awareness on social issues faced by the socity due to increase in liquor comsumption, Muneer said.
Minister also congratulated the film crew including noted actor Mohanlal and director Renjith for presenting a value oriented film to Malayalam indstury.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions