Malayalam film 'Vei Raja Vei' to hit floors soon
Anwar is now getting ready to help another young star, Prithviraj, whose 'Masters' and 'Hero' have been flop shows.
The director of super hit films Anwar Rasheed is not in a mood to waste time celebrating the glory of his successive hits, the latest being that of 'Ustad Hotel'. The movie not only collected around nine crores in three weeks, but also has placed Dulqar as a definite big star of the coming years.
Anyhow, Anwar is now getting ready to help another young star in crisis. Yes, with two back to back big flops in a row in 'Masters' and 'Hero', Prithviraj has got no other better way to look forward to than to depend on Anwar Rasheed who has been instrumental in churning out hits.
Their first film together tentatively titled as 'Vei Raja Vei' will soon be on sets. Scripted by Benny P Nayarambalam, this movie will be a humorous entertainer as usual from Anwar. Prithvi will be eagerly looking out for this movie to perform well at the Box Office, or else the star status of Prithvi is sure to be in risk.
- US Presidential Debate: Bollywood Stars Share Their Opinions on Twitter
- US Presidential Debate: Clinton and Trump Spar on Economy and Jobs
- Some Reactions Around the World To First Trump-Clinton Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Why Donald Trump's Sniffles Had Internet Choking
- Nitish Kumar is CM Thanks to Lalu Prasad: Amar Singh
- 400 Bottles of Liquor Seized in Bihar
- We Did Discuss About Removing Dhoni From Captaincy: Sandeep Patil
- Bihar: At least 27 Dead After Bus Plunges Into Pond in Madhubani