Maldonado fined for speeding in the pit lane
German GP organisers said the Venezuelan had been fined 1,200 euros for travelling at 66 km an hour in the pit lane.
Hockenheim, Germany: Crash-prone Pastor Maldonado, fined and reprimanded at the British Grand Prix for causing a collision, was in trouble again on Friday, this time for going too fast in the pit lane during practice at Hockenheim.
Race organisers said the Venezuelan had been fined 1,200 euros for travelling at 66 km an hour in the pit lane during the first session.
Maldonado, surprise winner of the Spanish Grand Prix in May, has a reputation as a quick driver with more than a few rough edges still to be smoothed off.
His short Formula One career has been littered with incidents and crashes that have cost his team precious points.
He was accused of "not respecting other drivers" by Sergio Perez after the Mexican's car was pushed off the track by Maldonado at Silverstone.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology