Malegaon blast: Pragya's bail hearing today
Sadhvi Pragya Thakur is one of the main accused in the 2008 Malegaon blast case.
New Delhi: The special MCOCA court is expected to hear Sadhvi Pragya Thakur's bail application on Monday. Sadhvi Pragya Thakur is one of the main accused in the 2008 Malegaon blast case.
In October, the Supreme OCurt had rejected her bail application.
The NIA is likely to reply on the application.
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- India Jumps 16 Places in Global Competitiveness Index
- Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain Alleges BJP Conspiracy Behind Income Tax Notice
- Visitors Banned from Taking Photo, Video of Parliament House Complex
- BJP Accuses AAP of Nepotism, Alleges it Gave Contractual Jobs to Volunteers