Malegaon blast: Pragya's bail hearing today
Sadhvi Pragya Thakur is one of the main accused in the 2008 Malegaon blast case.
New Delhi: The special MCOCA court is expected to hear Sadhvi Pragya Thakur's bail application on Monday. Sadhvi Pragya Thakur is one of the main accused in the 2008 Malegaon blast case.
In October, the Supreme OCurt had rejected her bail application.
The NIA is likely to reply on the application.
- Seven Pakistani Rangers, One Terrorist Killed Along Jammu Border: BSF
- Hillary Clinton, Trump Spending Furiously as Election Day Approaches
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire in Kathua District, 1 BSF Jawan Injured
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor