Malegaon blast: Pragya's bail hearing today
Sadhvi Pragya Thakur is one of the main accused in the 2008 Malegaon blast case.
New Delhi: The special MCOCA court is expected to hear Sadhvi Pragya Thakur's bail application on Monday. Sadhvi Pragya Thakur is one of the main accused in the 2008 Malegaon blast case.
In October, the Supreme OCurt had rejected her bail application.
The NIA is likely to reply on the application.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology