DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Malegaon blast: Pragya's bail hearing today
Sadhvi Pragya Thakur is one of the main accused in the 2008 Malegaon blast case.
New Delhi: The special MCOCA court is expected to hear Sadhvi Pragya Thakur's bail application on Monday. Sadhvi Pragya Thakur is one of the main accused in the 2008 Malegaon blast case.
In October, the Supreme OCurt had rejected her bail application.
The NIA is likely to reply on the application.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar