Mallika Sherawat: My ideal hot hero is Hrithik Roshan, he has perfect looks
Mallika Sherawat is in search of her soulmate through the reality show which is based on the international format of 'The Bachelore'.
Mumbai: If Mallika Sherawat ever had to give a crazy gift to someone, the actress will choose a silk blindfold and an ostrich feather.
She confessed it on a web exclusive video to promote her ongoing reality show 'The Bachelorette India - Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika', which airs on Life OK.
"The kinkiest gift I will give someone is a silk blindfold and an ostrich feather," she said in the video posted on YouTube.
"The kinkiest gift that I have received is a pair of leather underwear. It was not given to me by a guy, but from a company who made it as a sample, presented me that," she said.
The 'Pyaar Ke Side Effects' star is in search of her soulmate through the reality show which is based on the international format of 'The Bachelore'.
When she was asked to name her ideal hot hero, the actress promptly said: "Ideal hot hero according to me is Hrithik Roshan. He has got perfect looks, perfect figure, and a fit body. He is a great dancer and he is romantic too."
Mallika had featured with action superstar Jackie Chan in the 2006 Hong Kong martial arts-fantasy-adventure film 'The Myth'. Asked if she would like to marry Jackie Chan, she replied: "Of course. In a second."
"He is very witty, he is humorous, and he is respectful towards women. The only thing bad about Jackie is his bad English grammar," she said.
The promotional web videos are posted every alternate day on videosharing website YouTube so that the viewers can get to know Mallika.
"The Bachelorette India - Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika", which went on air Oct 7, currently features 10 participants, who are trying to woo the actress.
- RBI Staff's Rangoli Tribute To Raghuram Rajan Is Perfect
- When she was born, there was no joy and celebration: Kangana Ranaut's father recalls her birth
- Kangana Ranaut wished to make a film on sister, acid attack survivor Rangoli's life
- Gold prices soar by Rs 840 in biggest single-day gain in 2014
- PM Urges Citizens to Send Their Messages to Jawans This Diwali
- Gold Takes Gains Forward, Up Rs 232 on Global Cues
- Gold Hits Over 3-Month Low On Global Cues, Muted Demand
- Gold prices touch five-year low, people on shopping spree