DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Malyalam actor Namitha plays the lead in 'Sound Thoma'
'Sound Thoma' is slated for an April release.
After creating a big impression with her latest flick 'Puthiya Theerangal', which failed to excite the Box Office ratings, young star Namitha Pramod is now on a high playing the female lead opposite to Dileep.
She is appearing as the female lead in the new movie titled 'Sound Thoma' which has Dileep playing a character with a speech impairment.
The sixteen year old, who landed into films as the dying child of Rehman and Lena in 'Traffic', will appear as a modern girl in 'Sound Thoma'. The movie is by Vysakh.
She will be playing an RJ with a funny bone in her words in the movie, for which Dileep's Thomas who has a cleft-lip falls for.
The film also narrates the relationship between the character Thoma and his father and the troubles in which Thoma lands his father.'Sound Thoma' will be on theaters by this April.
Namitha, was playing a village lass who is often into seas and fishing, for his Sathyan Anthiikad movie 'Puthiya Theerangal'.
A plus one student, Namitha has no further projects on board as she doesn't want acting to affect her studies
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Is 'Ambedkar Touch' in Kaala Poster a Political Outreach by Rajinikanth?
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Champions Trophy 2017: MS Dhoni, Kohli, Rahane Sweat it Out in Nets