Mamas clarifies misinterpretation
Mamas called a press conference to clarify his position. Citing himself to be a close men of Prithviraj.
Though the movie 'Cinema Company' hasn't opened to great responses, it's attempt to present young star Prithviraj in bad light certainly did. The movie has an actor Nithin with uncanny resemblances with Prithviraj donning the role of superstar Rajeev Krishna. The character is presented just in the same manner as Prithvi was presented in his recent movie 'hero' . The attempt has brought a plenty of criticisms from every corner, even from those who liked the movie and its message.
Anyhow, director Mamas who had been with the movie for almost an year has come up with justifications about the portrayal. Mamas even called a press conference to clarify the position. Citing himself to be a close men of Prithviraj, Mamas says that he has no such intentions and will never do such a thing . Mamas argues that it is all misinterpreted by the fans of the star.
Anyhow, 'Cinema Company' is continuing with its not so good collections in the Box Office.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology