Mamata alleges Bengal govt is tapping her phones
Mamata alleges state govt taps her mail, phone without Centre's sanction.
Kolkata: Railway Minister and Trinamool Congress Chief Mamata Banerjee on Friday alleged that her phone as well as those of her personal staff were being tapped at the behest of West Bengal government.
"My phone is being tapped. Phones of my personal staff are also being tapped. I am sure the central government has definitely not given sanction for it. It is being done by the state government," the minister told reporters in Kolkata.
Claiming that her phone was being tapped for the last two to three years, she said "even my e-mails and SMS are being tapped."
Seeking justice from the Prime Minister, Banerjee alleged that her Railway phones were also being tapped. "If I can't give instruction to my staff, how can I work? As a cabinet minister how can I talk to my cabinet colleagues confidentially?" she asked.
Recommended For You
- MOTIVATIONI Motivate Myself Talking to Shami and Bhuvneshwar: Mohit Sharma
- Birthday Surprise!Rani Mukerji Shares A Picture Of Daughter Adira On Her First Birthday
- Amazing VoiceThis Kolkata Security Guard's Golden Voice Is Winning Hearts On The Internet
- Keep CalmBaywatch Trailer is Out and It's Not At All About Priyanka Chopra
- Amazing videoYouTube Rewind Celebrates Videos, People And Trends That Made 2016 Memorable