DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mamata alleges Bengal govt is tapping her phones
Mamata alleges state govt taps her mail, phone without Centre's sanction.
Kolkata: Railway Minister and Trinamool Congress Chief Mamata Banerjee on Friday alleged that her phone as well as those of her personal staff were being tapped at the behest of West Bengal government.
"My phone is being tapped. Phones of my personal staff are also being tapped. I am sure the central government has definitely not given sanction for it. It is being done by the state government," the minister told reporters in Kolkata.
Claiming that her phone was being tapped for the last two to three years, she said "even my e-mails and SMS are being tapped."
Seeking justice from the Prime Minister, Banerjee alleged that her Railway phones were also being tapped. "If I can't give instruction to my staff, how can I work? As a cabinet minister how can I talk to my cabinet colleagues confidentially?" she asked.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GoT 7 Promises 'A Great War' Within and Outside The Wall
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa