Mamata Banerjee's Nephew Abhishek Banerjee Injured in a Car Accident
Mamata Banerjee’s nephew and Trinamool Congress Lok Sabha MP Abhishek Banerjee met with an accident while returning to Kolkata from Murshidabad on Tuesday.
TMC MP and nephew of party Supremo Mamata Banerjee Abhishek Banerjee during a TMC Yuva rally at Shahid Minar Maidan on December 1, 2014 in Kolkata, India. (Photo: Getty Images)
Mamata Banerjee’s nephew and Trinamool Congress Lok Sabha MP Abhishek Banerjee met with a car accident while returning to Kolkata from Murshidabad on Tuesday.
Banerjee’s vehicle suffered a head-on collision with another car and turned turtle near Singur on the Durgapur Expressway.
Abhishek has been taken to the Belle Nursing Home in Kolkata.
According to doctors, he has suffered injuries on his head and shoulder.
A medical board has been formed for special supervision of Abhishek's injuries.
Chief Minister Mamanta Banerjee is headed to the hospital.
Abhishek Banerjee represents the Diamond Harbour, Lok Sabha constituency.
More details are awaited.
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Catches Fire Again; User Injured in AP: Report
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz S Launched in India at Rs 9.39 Lakh
- It Takes 15 Minutes For Me To Return To Normalcy After a Show: Zakir Khan
- Priyanka Chopra Trolled For Sporting A Tricolour Scarf On Independence Day
- Hardik Pandya Gifts Father an SUV, Find Out Which One