Mamata Banerjee's Nephew Abhishek Banerjee Injured in a Car Accident
Mamata Banerjee’s nephew and Trinamool Congress Lok Sabha MP Abhishek Banerjee met with an accident while returning to Kolkata from Murshidabad on Tuesday.
TMC MP and nephew of party Supremo Mamata Banerjee Abhishek Banerjee during a TMC Yuva rally at Shahid Minar Maidan on December 1, 2014 in Kolkata, India. (Photo: Getty Images)
Mamata Banerjee’s nephew and Trinamool Congress Lok Sabha MP Abhishek Banerjee met with a car accident while returning to Kolkata from Murshidabad on Tuesday.
Banerjee’s vehicle suffered a head-on collision with another car and turned turtle near Singur on the Durgapur Expressway.
Abhishek has been taken to the Belle Nursing Home in Kolkata.
According to doctors, he has suffered injuries on his head and shoulder.
A medical board has been formed for special supervision of Abhishek's injuries.
Chief Minister Mamanta Banerjee is headed to the hospital.
Abhishek Banerjee represents the Diamond Harbour, Lok Sabha constituency.
More details are awaited.
Recommended For You
- Five Vacations You Can Take Before 2017 Ends
- WhatsApp Live Location: Say Hi to This New Feature to Sour Your Relationships
- 2018 Audi A7 Sportback Unveiled
- Rajkummar Rao-Kriti Kharbanda's Pallo Latke Is A Must-Have In Your Playlist This Wedding Season
- India vs New Zealand: Virat Kohli 'Bows' Before Bhuvneshwar Kumar