Mamata Banerjee's Nephew Abhishek Banerjee Injured in a Car Accident
TMC MP and nephew of party Supremo Mamata Banerjee Abhishek Banerjee during a TMC Yuva rally at Shahid Minar Maidan on December 1, 2014 in Kolkata, India. (Photo: Getty Images)
Mamata Banerjee’s nephew and Trinamool Congress Lok Sabha MP Abhishek Banerjee met with a car accident while returning to Kolkata from Murshidabad on Tuesday.
Banerjee’s vehicle suffered a head-on collision with another car and turned turtle near Singur on the Durgapur Expressway.
Abhishek has been taken to the Belle Nursing Home in Kolkata.
According to doctors, he has suffered injuries on his head and shoulder.
A medical board has been formed for special supervision of Abhishek's injuries.
Chief Minister Mamanta Banerjee is headed to the hospital.
Abhishek Banerjee represents the Diamond Harbour, Lok Sabha constituency.
More details are awaited.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 Review: Can It Beat the iPhone 7 Plus Dual Camera?
- West Indies vs India: Dwayne Bravo Pays Surprise Visit To Tourists
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Test Drive Review - Lone Survivor
- West Indies vs India: Kohli & Boys Gear Up For Series Opener
- 2-Minute Exercise: Gauahar Khan Talks About The Benefits of Squats