DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mamata to raise awareness about illicit liquor
The West Bengal hooch tragedy that claimed over 170 lives in December, CID earlier
New Delhi: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee is set to begin a padyatra on Friday to raise awareness about the hazards of consuming illicit liquor. This in the wake of the hooch tragedy that claimed over 170 lives in December.
The West Bengal CID earlier arrested wife of kingpin Badshah and two others in the hooch tragedy case.
Nurjahan is the wife of prime suspect Badshah Khokon alias Khora Badshah.
The two others nabbed are Bakkar and Chotu. They were picked up from Canning in South 24 Parganas district. They used to supply liquor to Badshah.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh