DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mammootty is playing an ordinary driver in 'BN'
Mommootty is playing the role of an ordinary driver in the forthcoming Malayalam movie 'Bavoottiyude Namthil'.
As yet another movie from producer-director Ranjith is on sets, this leader of new generation movies has once again fixed his favourite location of Kozhikode as it's backdrop. Yes, the new movie from Mammootty , 'Bavoottiyude Namthil' is currently on its busy production activities at Calicut.
Mammootty is Bavootty, an ordinary driver who has great peace of mind and personal relations in the movie while his boss Sethumadhavan is always after titles and money, which makes him desperate and fuzzy. Scripting the tales of these two men is the movie which will also mark the comeback of director G S Vijayan to the film world. Shankar Ramakrishnan comes up as Sethu Madhavan in the movie which will also have Kavya Madhavan, Rima Kallingal, Sudheesh, Vineeth and Mamukoya in the cast lines. The movie produced by Ranjith in the banner of Capitol cinemas will be brought to theatres by Seven Arts.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet