DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mamta Mohandas to divorce her husband
Mamta says she has no choice than to part ways with her husband, with whom she tied knot less than a year ago.
It's a bitter decision, but Mamta Mohandas says she has no other choice than to part ways with her husband Pregith Padmanabhan, with whom she tied the knot less than a year ago. "Pregith and I have decided to divorce. And we have decided to move on with our individual lives. We have realised that we can not sail on the same boat," says actress.
Mamta says that she will continue to focus on her acting and singing career. She is currently busy with a host of films, besides a music album.
The 'Sivapathigaram' actress, who was also part of Tamil movies such as 'Guru En Aalu' and 'Thadyara Thakka', is now doing Malayalam movies opposite Mohanlal, Prithviraj and Indrajith.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Champions Trophy 2017: Through The Pages of History