Mamta Mohandas to divorce her husband
Mamta says she has no choice than to part ways with her husband, with whom she tied knot less than a year ago.
It's a bitter decision, but Mamta Mohandas says she has no other choice than to part ways with her husband Pregith Padmanabhan, with whom she tied the knot less than a year ago. "Pregith and I have decided to divorce. And we have decided to move on with our individual lives. We have realised that we can not sail on the same boat," says actress.
Mamta says that she will continue to focus on her acting and singing career. She is currently busy with a host of films, besides a music album.
The 'Sivapathigaram' actress, who was also part of Tamil movies such as 'Guru En Aalu' and 'Thadyara Thakka', is now doing Malayalam movies opposite Mohanlal, Prithviraj and Indrajith.
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Watch: From Friend-turned-foes to Friends Again, The Saga of Mulayam and Amar Singh
- News360: Will Focus on Poll Campaign, Akhilesh Yadav Tells CNN-News18
- Akhilesh Yadav Downplays Samajwadi Party Feud, To Focus on Polls
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Tatas File Caveats in SC, HC and National Company Law Tribunal