Man arrested for raping 14-year-old stepdaughter
The incident came to light when police team carried out raid at the nursing home and caught Dr Seema while she was conducting the abortion process of the girl.
Rohtak: A man has been arrested for allegedly raping his 14-year-old step daughter for over a year, police said in Rohtak on Friday. Three women, including mother of the victim and a doctor, have also been booked by police on charges of getting the victim's abortion done in a private hospital located at Sunariya Chowk in Rohtak, police said.
The shocking case came to light when a police team carried out a raid at the nursing home on Thursday and caught Dr Seema along with the victim's mother Purna and another woman named Omi while she was conducting the abortion process of the girl.
"The victim told police that her stepfather Asha Ram used to rape her for over one year at their rented accommodation in Sheetal Nagar at Shivaji Colony here," a police official said. On Thursday she was forcibly taken to the nursing home for abortion, he said. Acting on the girl's statement, police conducted a raid at her house and nabbed Asha Ram from there.
Recommended For You
- Big Indian Comebacks In a Home Series In Last 20 Years
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: Could be Waterproof with 8 GB RAM and 256GB Storage
- #UnitedByHalf | News18 Talks to People About Gender Equality
- Get-Fit Tips: Workout Dos And Don'ts By Celebrity Trainer Yogesh Bhateja
- David Warner Warns Bollywood After Watching Daughter Ivy Dance