Man arrested for raping his daughter for 11 months
Police said the victim along with her mother, had left the village to an undisclosed destination fearing ostracisation by the villagers.
Udupi: A 52-year-old allegedly raped his 24-year-old daughter for 11 months at Hunasemakki village in the district and made her pregnant, police said.
The man, who had threatened his daughter with dire consequences if she disclosed it to anyone, was arrested on Sunday on a complaint from her, they said.
The woman, along with her mother, had left the village to an undisclosed destination fearing ostracisation by the villagers, police said.
- Indus Water Treaty: India Can't Unilaterally Separate Itself, Says Sharif
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Pakistan Capable of Meeting Any Threat: Nawaz Sharif
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- Saamna Cartoonist Expresses Regret Over Cartoon That Triggered Protests
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager