DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Man arrested for raping his daughter for 11 months
Police said the victim along with her mother, had left the village to an undisclosed destination fearing ostracisation by the villagers.
Udupi: A 52-year-old allegedly raped his 24-year-old daughter for 11 months at Hunasemakki village in the district and made her pregnant, police said.
The man, who had threatened his daughter with dire consequences if she disclosed it to anyone, was arrested on Sunday on a complaint from her, they said.
The woman, along with her mother, had left the village to an undisclosed destination fearing ostracisation by the villagers, police said.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Ashwin Looking to Unleash New Weapon
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Champions Trophy 2017: India - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances