Man arrested for raping tenant's minor daughter
Police said that the incident took place when the family members of the victim were sitting outside the house.
Raipur: A 28-year-old youth was arrested for allegedly raping his tenant's minor daughter in Tilda locality in Raipur, police said on Monday.
The incident took place when the family members of the 13-year-old victim were sitting outside beside fire on Saturday night, Senior Superintendent of Police Deepanshu Kabra told reporters.
Taking advantage of the situation, the accused Bachhu Tiwari dragged the girl to a room and sexually assaulted her. Later, on the complaint of the girl's father, a case was
lodged against the absconding accused at the Tilda-Newra police station, he said.
Tiwari was later apprehended from Abhanpur, nearly 100 kms away from the place, the SSP said, adding that further probes are on.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Team India Series Report Card
- Bharat Stage 'BS' Emission Norms Explained, What Does it Mean and How Does it Impact You
- Samsung Galaxy S8 vs Samsung Galaxy S8+: What's The Difference?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Black) Review: The Perfect Phone at Rs 12,999
- Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Launched, Shipping Starts April 21