Man arrested for raping tenant's minor daughter
Police said that the incident took place when the family members of the victim were sitting outside the house.
Raipur: A 28-year-old youth was arrested for allegedly raping his tenant's minor daughter in Tilda locality in Raipur, police said on Monday.
The incident took place when the family members of the 13-year-old victim were sitting outside beside fire on Saturday night, Senior Superintendent of Police Deepanshu Kabra told reporters.
Taking advantage of the situation, the accused Bachhu Tiwari dragged the girl to a room and sexually assaulted her. Later, on the complaint of the girl's father, a case was
lodged against the absconding accused at the Tilda-Newra police station, he said.
Tiwari was later apprehended from Abhanpur, nearly 100 kms away from the place, the SSP said, adding that further probes are on.
Recommended For You
- QUITTING ON TOPList of Champions Who Suddenly Called it Quits
- What’s new?OnePlus 3T Launched at Rs 29,999: All You Need to Know
- BATTLE OF THE BESTFIFA Player of The Year: Ronaldo, Messi and Griezmann To Battle It Out
- HITCHED!Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech Goa Wedding
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet