DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Man arrested for uploading sensitive photo on FB
The photo was uploaded by Pintu Sahu on December 6, which was the 20th anniversary of Babri Masjid demolition.
Rourkela: A 20-year-old man was arrested on charge of uploading an objectionable picture on social networking site Facebook, police said on Saturday. Pintu Sahu was taken to custody by Brahmani Tarang police on Friday for posting an objectionable picture on his Facebook account, police added.
The picture, posted on December 6, which was also the 20th anniversary of Babri Masjid demolition, showed 'Lord Hanuman sitting atop a mosque', they said. As tension was brewing among the community over the controversial picture, the police took Pintu into custody.
"We got the smell of tension. Three software specialists were pressed into service to find out the source of the controversial picture. Finally, Pintu Sahu's account was located," said S S Sethi, Sub-Divisional Police Officer of Rourkela.
Sahu was picked up and arrested, Sethi said adding that he had been booked under the provisions of IT Act besides section 153(A), 295(A) and 298 of IPC for fomenting enmity between two communities and disturbing the peaceful atmosphere of the society.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong