Man attacked, stabbed for copy of 'Grand Theft Auto V'
The 23-year-old man was attacked near a supermarket in north London early Tuesday.
London: British police say a man who bought a copy of Grand Theft Auto V when it went on sale at midnight was attacked, stabbed and robbed of the game on his way home.
The Metropolitan Police force said the 23-year-old man, who has not been named, was attacked near a supermarket in north London early Tuesday. He was hit with a brick, stabbed and stripped of his mobile phone, watch and his copy of the game.
Police said the victim was in a stable condition in a hospital. Three men were arrested Tuesday in connection with the crime.
British game-players lined up outside stores to get their hands on the latest installment in the mayhem-filled adventure game series, which went on sale Tuesday.
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Stills: The Trailer is All About Love, Friendship, Heartbreak
- 'Let Loose the Yellow Butterflies', Say FARC Rebels Approving Peace Accord With Colombia
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- India Jumps 16 Places in Global Competitiveness Index
- World Bank Commits to Fulfilling Obligations Under Indus Waters Treaty: Pakistan
- Pakistan Can't Take India's Restraint Granted for Long: Wall Street Journal