DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Man booked for losing wife in gambling
According to the woman, her husband lost her in gambling ten days ago following which the fellow gamblers tried to abduct her.
Noida: A man was on Monday booked for allegedly losing his wife during gambling in Nehru Nagar area in the Ghaziabad district, police said. According to the complaint lodged by the woman, the accused lost her in gambling ten days ago following which the fellow gamblers reached her residence to abduct her, they said.
However, she managed to flee from the spot and later filed a complaint against her husband at the Jarcha police station here. She alleged that after few months of marriage, the accused even asked her to have sexual relationship with his brother-in-law to which she refused only to get beaten up badly at his hands.
Further investigations are on into the case, they added.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO