Man booked for losing wife in gambling
According to the woman, her husband lost her in gambling ten days ago following which the fellow gamblers tried to abduct her.
Noida: A man was on Monday booked for allegedly losing his wife during gambling in Nehru Nagar area in the Ghaziabad district, police said. According to the complaint lodged by the woman, the accused lost her in gambling ten days ago following which the fellow gamblers reached her residence to abduct her, they said.
However, she managed to flee from the spot and later filed a complaint against her husband at the Jarcha police station here. She alleged that after few months of marriage, the accused even asked her to have sexual relationship with his brother-in-law to which she refused only to get beaten up badly at his hands.
Further investigations are on into the case, they added.
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- Mosul Offensive Displaced 7,000 People: UN
- Iraqi Forces Encounter Stiff Resistance from ISIS in Mosul
- Cyclonic Storm Kyant May be Heading Towards Andhra Pradesh
- Uri Attack: JuD Claims Responsibility For The Terror Assault, Pak Under Pressure
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 9: Luxury Budget Task BB Laundry Creates Havoc In The House
- US Asks Pak to Act Against Terror Groups Who Attack Neighbours