DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Man charged after barking at police dog
25-year-old Ryan James Stephens was charged with teasing a police dog in the Cincinnati suburb of Mason.
Mason: Police say an Ohio man has been charged with a misdemeanor for barking at a police dog.
A police report says 25-year-old Ryan James Stephens was charged with teasing a police dog in the Cincinnati suburb of Mason.
Officer Bradley Walker wrote that he heard the K9 dog barking uncontrollably inside his patrol car while he was investigating a car crash at a pub early Sunday morning. Walker says Stephens was making barking noises and hissing at the animal.
Walker reported that Stephens said "the dog started it" when asked why he was harassing the animal. The officer said Stephens appeared highly intoxicated.
There was no answer to calls to Stephens' home in Mason. He is to appear April 21 in municipal court.
Recommended For You
- Govt Says No Chance of Indo-Pak Bilateral Series in Current Scenario
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan