Maharashtra: Tiger cub claims fifth victim in Gondia
Angry villagers shouted slogans against the authorities even as officials rushed to the spot.
Gondia: A man eating tiger cub killed a year-old girl in Gondia, Maharashtra, who became its fifth victim in the last three weeks. The tiger's killing spree has created fear in villages adjoining Navegaon Bandh National Park.
Angry villagers shouted slogans against the authorities even as officials rushed to the spot. Forest Department has set six traps while police have deployed some armed personnel in the area.
The villagers have threatened to take matters into their own hands if the cub is not caught soon. Forest Department officials claim that the cub was separated from his mother in December. The tiger has attacked four women before killing the 20-year-old victim.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"