Maharashtra: Tiger cub claims fifth victim in Gondia
Angry villagers shouted slogans against the authorities even as officials rushed to the spot.
Gondia: A man eating tiger cub killed a year-old girl in Gondia, Maharashtra, who became its fifth victim in the last three weeks. The tiger's killing spree has created fear in villages adjoining Navegaon Bandh National Park.
Angry villagers shouted slogans against the authorities even as officials rushed to the spot. Forest Department has set six traps while police have deployed some armed personnel in the area.
The villagers have threatened to take matters into their own hands if the cub is not caught soon. Forest Department officials claim that the cub was separated from his mother in December. The tiger has attacked four women before killing the 20-year-old victim.
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Wayne Rooney Plays Where he Wants, Says Sam Allardyce
- Adam Lallana Late Show Gives England 1-0 Win Over Slovakia
- Wayne Rooney Retains England Captaincy Under Sam Allardyce
- Xiaomi Mi5s, Mi 5s Plus Smartphones Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoCs Launched in China
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Will Live Up to the Hype: Neeraj Pandey
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?