DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Maharashtra: Tiger cub claims fifth victim in Gondia
Angry villagers shouted slogans against the authorities even as officials rushed to the spot.
Gondia: A man eating tiger cub killed a year-old girl in Gondia, Maharashtra, who became its fifth victim in the last three weeks. The tiger's killing spree has created fear in villages adjoining Navegaon Bandh National Park.
Angry villagers shouted slogans against the authorities even as officials rushed to the spot. Forest Department has set six traps while police have deployed some armed personnel in the area.
The villagers have threatened to take matters into their own hands if the cub is not caught soon. Forest Department officials claim that the cub was separated from his mother in December. The tiger has attacked four women before killing the 20-year-old victim.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017