DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Man hacks wife to death over domestic feud, kills self
Preliminary investigation shows Suresh hacked his wife to death and later ended his life by consuming poison.
Rohtak: A 35-year-old man allegedly committed suicide after hacking his wife to death at Amrit Nagar locality Rhotak on the intervening night of Sunday and Monday. The deceased have been identified as Suresh and Neelam. Domestic feud is believed to be the reason behind the incident, police said.
The police have also recovered a purported suicide note according to which Suresh had suspected the character of his wife. Preliminary investigation shows Suresh hacked his wife to death and later ended his life by consuming poison. The incident came to light when their 8-year-old son informed the neighbourer about the incident.
The police, on getting information, rushed to the spot and sent the bodies to PGIMS for postmortem examination. The case is being probed from various angles, police said.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO