DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Man held for duping NRI
HYDERABAD: A city-based businessman was arrested by Central Crime Station sleuths for allegedly duping an NRI and his friends to t..
HYDERABAD: A city-based businessman was arrested by Central Crime Station sleuths for allegedly duping an NRI and his friends to the tune of Rs 5 crore.
According to police, US-based NRI P Prabhakar Rao lodged a complaint in 2010 alleging his friend, Ch Mohan Rao of Jubilee Hills, duped him of Rs 5 crore.
Prabhakar Rao alleged he and his friends, Gangadhar Reddy and Venkatram Reddy had given money to Mohan Rao to invest in real estate.
Without purchasing the land, Mohan Rao prepared fake GPAs and siphoned off the amount.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong