DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Man in Atlanta killed wife, 2 young sons; hangs self
Johns Creek Police Chief Ed Densmore said the boys died from wounds to their necks and their mother died from blows to her head.
Atlanta: Police in metro Atlanta say a 52-year-old man killed his two sons and wife and hanged himself in their apartment.
The bodies of Shivinder Singh Grover, his wife, 47-year-old Damanjit Kaur Grover, and their two sons, 5-year-old Gurtej Singh Grover and 12-year-old Sartaj Singh Grover, were found on Monday in Johns Creek.
Johns Creek Police Chief Ed Densmore on Tuesday said the boys died from wounds to their necks and their mother died from blows to her head. Police and the medical examiner's office would not disclose any additional details, and the motive behind the murder-suicide is unclear.
Police say the slayings were the first homicides recorded in Johns Creek since the city about 25 miles northeast of downtown Atlanta incorporated in 2006.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics