Man kills 2 children, commits suicide by jumping before train
<p>A 35-year-old man allegedly killed his two children by throwing them before a running train and then committed suicide by jumping on tracks on Hissar-Bhiwani section.</p>
A 35-year-old man allegedly killed his two children by throwing them before a running train and then committed suicide by jumping on tracks on Hissar-Bhiwani section.
The man, Krishan Saini, a truck driver, had a tiff with his wife after she refused to give him money for liqour on Tuesday night, police said.
In a fit of rage, Krishan took his three-year-old son Lalit and five-year-old daughter with him and then pushed them before a running train near village Satroad Khas, about 15 Kms from Hisar, police said.
After killling his two children, he too jumped before a train.
The three bodies were found by villagers on Wednesday morning.
According to police, Krishan's relatives said that he was facing financial issues due to his drinking habit.
Recommended For You
- Football Legend Pele's Son to Serve Drug-related Prison Sentence
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Lion Movie Review: A Deeply Moving, Inspiring Film
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology