Man kills daughter in Odisha for delay in food
The accused was arrested after a neighbour registered a complaint, a police official said.
Bhubaneswar: A 19-year-old woman was killed by her father in Odisha as she was late in serving food to him, police said on Wednesday.
The incident took place on Tuesday afternoon at Odanga village in Jajpur district, about 60 km from Bhubaneswar. The accused was arrested after a neighbour registered a complaint, a police official said.
Sudarsan Ojha, 55, returned home from work and asked her daughter Sanjukta to serve him food. Enraged by a delay, he hurled a sharp weapon at her that killed her, police said.
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- ISL 2016 Kicks Off with a Star-Studded Opening Ceremony
- Cauvery Row: Opposition Asks Govt Not to Release Water to Tamil Nadu
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Watch: Masand's Verdict on MS Dhoni: The Untold Story