DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Man moves HC on harassment by father-in-law
A man accuses his judge father-in-law of harassing him and implicating his family in a false dowry case.
Varanasi: The Allahabad High Court has sought a reply from the state government on a petition filed by a man who accused his judge father-in-law of harassing him and implicating his family in a false dowry case.
Ved Prakash Mishra appeared before DIG DK Thakur after about eight years. He claimed that he left his house due to harassment by his father-in-law Vashisht Narain Shukla, the district judge at Varanasi.
Mishra said he left home in 2002 and was putting up in an ashram since then. He returned after knowing that his family members had been arrested on charges of harassing his wife, Bina, for dowry, Thakur said.
A two-judge bench comprising Justices Arun Tandon and Rajesh Chandra sought a reply from the government in this regard.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere