DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Man murdered for changing song at wedding function
The 25-year-old was attacked by a group of people who were angry because he had changed the song.
Gurgaon: A young man was murdered in a tiff that began after a song being played on a music system was changed at a marriage function, police said in Gurgaon on Saturday. The incident occurred within the limits of Sector 5 police station in Gurgaon.
Ravinder, 25, a resident of nearby Buapur village, was killed by attackers in the incident. According to police, Ravinder, along with his friend Kuldeep, had gone to a marriage ceremony on Friday.
During a dance, a song being played on the music system was changed. Ravinder was sitting in his car, when an angry group attacked him, accusing him of changing the song. The attackers used sharp weapons.
Ravinder was taken to a private hospital, where he was declared dead. "We have filed case of murder against eight people and detained two," DCP (West) Surender Pal Singh said.
Recommended For You
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong