Man of Steel 2: Larry David to play Superman's enemy in the film?
Reportedly, Ben Affleck wants his friend Larry David to make an appearance in the movie.
Los Angeles: Actor Ben Affleck, who will be seen playing Batman in the 'Man of Steel' sequel, reportedly wants his friend Larry David to make an appearance in the movie.
According to reports, David will play the role of Superman's enemy, Mr Myxlplyx, in the 'Man of Steel' sequel that features both Batman and Superman, reported Radar Online.
"The pair chatted about the idea with earnest abandon throughout the course of Emmy weekend. Larry has long been courted by the big budget superhero industrial complex, being linked to roles in the Sam Raimi Spider-Man sequels nearly a decade ago," a source said.
"But Ben is somebody he trusts and enjoys spending time with and this could be the right situation for Larry to finally appear in a huge-grossing hit film. Fun speculation that it could be for the famed Superman enemy role of Mr. Myxlplyx could make this piece more exciting, since Larry is a dead ringer for the character," the source added.
David, 66, is an actor, writer, comedian and television producer best known for being the head writer and executive producer of 'Seinfeld'. He also created the HBO series 'Curb Your Enthusiasm'.
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund
- Cyclonic Storm Kyant May be Heading Towards Andhra Pradesh
- UN Chief Condemns Terror Attack on Police Academy in Quetta
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Philippines' Rodrigo Duterte Wants US Troops Out in Two Years, Willing to Scrap Defence Pacts
- Full Text of Cyrus Mistry Interview that Tata Group Scrapped