Man of Steel 2: Larry David to play Superman's enemy in the film?
Reportedly, Ben Affleck wants his friend Larry David to make an appearance in the movie.
Los Angeles: Actor Ben Affleck, who will be seen playing Batman in the 'Man of Steel' sequel, reportedly wants his friend Larry David to make an appearance in the movie.
According to reports, David will play the role of Superman's enemy, Mr Myxlplyx, in the 'Man of Steel' sequel that features both Batman and Superman, reported Radar Online.
"The pair chatted about the idea with earnest abandon throughout the course of Emmy weekend. Larry has long been courted by the big budget superhero industrial complex, being linked to roles in the Sam Raimi Spider-Man sequels nearly a decade ago," a source said.
"But Ben is somebody he trusts and enjoys spending time with and this could be the right situation for Larry to finally appear in a huge-grossing hit film. Fun speculation that it could be for the famed Superman enemy role of Mr. Myxlplyx could make this piece more exciting, since Larry is a dead ringer for the character," the source added.
David, 66, is an actor, writer, comedian and television producer best known for being the head writer and executive producer of 'Seinfeld'. He also created the HBO series 'Curb Your Enthusiasm'.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1