Man of Steel 2: Who is going to play Wonder Woman?
Gal Gadot, Elodie Yung and former Bond girl Olga Kurylenko are said to be in the race for the role.
Los Angeles: After the much-discussed casting of Ben Affleck as Batman opposite Henry Cavill's Superman, the makers of the untitled 'Batman vs Superman' project are searching for a female lead, who may play the Wonder Woman in the superhero laden project.
Being directed by filmmaker Zack Snyder, the Batman-Superman feature would be a sequel to their successful 'Superman' reboot 'Man of Steel'. The film is slated to be released on July 17, 2015.
'Fast and Furious' actress Gal Gadot, 'G I Joe: Retaliation' star Elodie Yung and former Bond girl Olga Kurylenko have or will test for the female lead, which appears to be the role of Diana Prince aka Wonder Woman.
There is a possibility that the female lead may play Bruce Wayne aka Batman's love interest but the casting description of "tall, brunette, athletic and exotic" also matches that of the Wonder Woman character in the comics, the Variety reported.
The rumour of Wonder Woman making an appearance has been around for some time but the studio has not revealed any information so far.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Nokia 6, Nokia 5 Price and Specifications in Pictures
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Narendra Modi Meets National Blind Cricket Team