Manchu brothers to produce biggest Telugu multi-starrer
Besides the Manchu family, the film will also feature Hansika Motwani, Praneetha, Varun Sandesh and Tanish in it.
Chennai: Brothers Manchu Vishnu and Manchu Manoj on Sunday announced they will produce and act in the biggest Telugu multi starrer that will also feature their father Manchu Mohan Babu with other actors.
"We are ready with the script. It will be a bombshell of an entertainer and will be the film to watch out for this year. We promise it will be two hours of non-stop entertainment for the Telugu film audience like never before," said a statement from the production house. Besides the Manchu family, the film will also feature Hansika Motwani, Praneetha, Varun Sandesh and Tanish. The yet to be titled film is set to go on floors soon. Bollywood actress Raveena Tandon will feature in an important role. This will be her third Telugu film. Two more heroines will be cast soon to pair opposite Varun and Tanish. Director Srivas will helm the project, which will be completed in a non-stop schedule in India and many international locations. It will feature four music directors.
The film will be produced under the banners 24 Frames Factory and Lakshmi Prasanna Pictures. Vishnu is currently busy working on an untitled Telugu action-comedy with director Veeru Potla, while Manoj is shooting for upcoming Telugu action-drama 'Potugadu', helmed by director Pavan.
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology