DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mangalore gangrape: Two sentenced to life
A 15-year-old minor girl from Odisha was raped by the convicts at the Mangalore Central Railway Station on July 14, 2010.
Mangalore: Two youth convicted in the gangrape of a minor girl have been sentenced to life by a sessions court in Mangalore on Saturday.
A 15-year-old minor girl from Odisha was raped by the convicts at the Mangalore Central Railway Station on July 14, 2010. Four men were allegedly involved in the case, but only three were arrested. Out of the three, two have been sentenced by the 4th additional sessions court, Mangalore.
The fourth accused was released due to lack of evidence. The third accused is still missing.
The survivor from Sambalpur in Odisha had been working as a domestic help in Mangalore. She had escaped from the house where she was working against her will and reached the Railway station to return home. The convicts took her to the railway quarters and raped her.
Recommended For You
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer Gives Detailed Glimpse of Vulture
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry