Delhi school rape: Police draw sketch of accused
The 7-year-old girl also told the police that she did not see the accused at school regularly.
Delhi: Three days after the rape of a minor in a Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) school in Delhi's Mangolpuri, the police have prepared a sketch of the accused with the help of the rape survivor. The 7-year-old also told the police that she did not see the accused at school regularly.
15 people have been detained in connection with the rape while 17 people have been arrested for violence that broke out in Mangolpuri post the incident. However, 12 out of the 17 arrested in the violence case are not from Mangolpuri area.
Police said they are trying to find out all those who came to school during lunch hour on February 27 when the incident occurred. Even though there has been no breakthrough in the case so far, the principal and four other officials of the school have been suspended by the MCD.
On Saturday, the police claimed to have recovered vital clues and ruled out the role of an outsider in connection with the incident. Teachers, including 13 females and two males, were called in for questioning again on Saturday morning. Four people including two teachers were questioned on Friday.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category