Manish Malhotra bags best designer award
Stylist Manish Malhota won the best costume designer award for the movie 'Robot' at the Filmfare Awards South.
New Delhi: Stylist Manish Malhota won the best costume designer award for the movie 'Robot' at the Filmfare Awards South.
The 58th Filmfare Awards South was held at Hyderabad International Convention Centre Saturday and felicitated talent in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada films.
"For me, it's winning the Filmfare Award South for my work in 'Robot' here in Hyderabad tonight," Manish posted on micro-blogging site Twitter.
Director Punit Malhotra wished the designer on his success through his tweet.
"I like the 2nd of July for various reasons now. Super night... @ManishMalhotra1 wins the Filmfare Award for Best Costume Design for Robot!!!," he wrote.
One of the most expensive Indian movies, "Robot" starring southern superstar Rajinikanth alongside Bollywood diva Aishwarya Rai was a huge hit.
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Apple iPhone 7 Users: Please DO NOT Drill a 3.5mm Hole on it to Make Your Own Earphone Jack
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- Xiaomi Mi5s, Mi 5s Plus Smartphones Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoCs Launched in China
- Indus Treaty: How India Can Use Existing Provisions to Send a Message to Pakistan
- Indus Waters Treaty: India to Use Water as Weapon to Fight Pakistan
- Indus Water Treaty: Blood and Water Cannot Flow Together, Says PM Modi