DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Manish Malhotra bags best designer award
Stylist Manish Malhota won the best costume designer award for the movie 'Robot' at the Filmfare Awards South.
New Delhi: Stylist Manish Malhota won the best costume designer award for the movie 'Robot' at the Filmfare Awards South.
The 58th Filmfare Awards South was held at Hyderabad International Convention Centre Saturday and felicitated talent in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada films.
"For me, it's winning the Filmfare Award South for my work in 'Robot' here in Hyderabad tonight," Manish posted on micro-blogging site Twitter.
Director Punit Malhotra wished the designer on his success through his tweet.
"I like the 2nd of July for various reasons now. Super night... @ManishMalhotra1 wins the Filmfare Award for Best Costume Design for Robot!!!," he wrote.
One of the most expensive Indian movies, "Robot" starring southern superstar Rajinikanth alongside Bollywood diva Aishwarya Rai was a huge hit.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- AB De Villiers Angry at 'Ball-Tampering' Inference
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Challenge is to Not Think About Defending Title, Says Virat Kohli