Manish Malhotra bags best designer award
Stylist Manish Malhota won the best costume designer award for the movie 'Robot' at the Filmfare Awards South.
New Delhi: Stylist Manish Malhota won the best costume designer award for the movie 'Robot' at the Filmfare Awards South.
The 58th Filmfare Awards South was held at Hyderabad International Convention Centre Saturday and felicitated talent in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada films.
"For me, it's winning the Filmfare Award South for my work in 'Robot' here in Hyderabad tonight," Manish posted on micro-blogging site Twitter.
Director Punit Malhotra wished the designer on his success through his tweet.
"I like the 2nd of July for various reasons now. Super night... @ManishMalhotra1 wins the Filmfare Award for Best Costume Design for Robot!!!," he wrote.
One of the most expensive Indian movies, "Robot" starring southern superstar Rajinikanth alongside Bollywood diva Aishwarya Rai was a huge hit.
Recommended For You
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Pre-birthday Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Karan Johar Unveils Swara's Never-seen-before Avatar
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner