Manish Malhotra bags best designer award
Stylist Manish Malhota won the best costume designer award for the movie 'Robot' at the Filmfare Awards South.
New Delhi: Stylist Manish Malhota won the best costume designer award for the movie 'Robot' at the Filmfare Awards South.
The 58th Filmfare Awards South was held at Hyderabad International Convention Centre Saturday and felicitated talent in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada films.
"For me, it's winning the Filmfare Award South for my work in 'Robot' here in Hyderabad tonight," Manish posted on micro-blogging site Twitter.
Director Punit Malhotra wished the designer on his success through his tweet.
"I like the 2nd of July for various reasons now. Super night... @ManishMalhotra1 wins the Filmfare Award for Best Costume Design for Robot!!!," he wrote.
One of the most expensive Indian movies, "Robot" starring southern superstar Rajinikanth alongside Bollywood diva Aishwarya Rai was a huge hit.
- Philippines' Rodrigo Duterte Wants US Troops Out in Two Years, Willing to Scrap Defence Pacts
- Philippines' Duterte Sparking Distress Around the World, Says US
- OnePlus Diwali Dash Sale Live: Win OnePlus 3 at Re 1
- Dear Zindagi: SRK Asks Alia Bhatt to Crack Better Jokes in the New Teaser
- Asian Development Bank Declines to Fund Pakistan Dam Project
- Kashmir a Matter For India, Pakistan to Sort Out: British PM Theresa May
- Pakistani Troops Fire at Indian Positions in RS Pura, 7 Civilians Injured
- Indian, Afghan Spy Agencies Patronising Terror: Pakistan Tells US