Guess who's back: Manisha on her disappearing act
The actress finally came clean about where she has been all this while.
Mumbai: Actress Manisha Koirala made a rare appearance at the launch of designer Maheka Mirpuri's spring summer collection. The actress finally came clean about her disappearing act.
"Oh I keep going for holidays and then I just finished a film with Dipti Naval," said Manisha.
Many thought Manisha was still on her long drawn sabbatical from the silver screen. Several kilos lighter it seems Manisha is all set for her comeback.
Making her presence felt at designer Maheka Mirpuri's spring summer collection launch in Mumbai she did what all star guests do - praise the new collection and the designer.
"The collection is called 'Pure Optimism' and I think its great," she said.
But she cleared the air and confirmed her comeback is still not finalised .
"I am sitting with writers and directors but nothing has been finalised yet," she said.
Well here is hoping Manisha finds inspiration from the collection and manages to remain optimistic about her Bollywood comeback.
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- Bomb Blast, Tribal Protests Keep Manipur CM Ibobi From Inaugurating Hospital
- Dear Zindagi: SRK Asks Alia Bhatt to Crack Better Jokes in the New Teaser
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 8: Celebrities Get Malik Status, Indiawale Fight Among Themselves
- Barack Obama Trolls Donald Trump Over 'Mean Tweet' on Late Night TV
- Tata Group Stocks Fall on Mistry's Ouster; Tata Steel Down 3%
- Cyrus Mistry's Exit May Trigger Major Correction in Tata Stocks: Experts