Guess who's back: Manisha on her disappearing act
The actress finally came clean about where she has been all this while.
Mumbai: Actress Manisha Koirala made a rare appearance at the launch of designer Maheka Mirpuri's spring summer collection. The actress finally came clean about her disappearing act.
"Oh I keep going for holidays and then I just finished a film with Dipti Naval," said Manisha.
Many thought Manisha was still on her long drawn sabbatical from the silver screen. Several kilos lighter it seems Manisha is all set for her comeback.
Making her presence felt at designer Maheka Mirpuri's spring summer collection launch in Mumbai she did what all star guests do - praise the new collection and the designer.
"The collection is called 'Pure Optimism' and I think its great," she said.
But she cleared the air and confirmed her comeback is still not finalised .
"I am sitting with writers and directors but nothing has been finalised yet," she said.
Well here is hoping Manisha finds inspiration from the collection and manages to remain optimistic about her Bollywood comeback.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology