Manisha Koirala discharged from hospital
Manisha was first admitted to Mumbai's Jaslok Hospital Nov 28 after she reportedly fell unconscious.
Mumbai: Actress Manisha Koirala, who was recently diagnosed with ovarian cancer, underwent a successful surgery in New York. She has been discharged from the hospital and is stable, said her manager.
"Manisha's condition is stable now. Post the surgery, she has been discharged and is back to the hotel. She got discharged on Dec 18," Subroto Ghosh, Manisha's manager, told IANS.
"She is very brave and extremely strong. She has taken things very positively," he added.
Manisha, 42, underwent surgery Dec 10.
Asked him how long will she stay in New York, Ghosh said: "She will be there for at least three more months. Now her treatment is going on and she is responding well. Her parents are with her."
Manisha was first admitted to Mumbai's Jaslok Hospital Nov 28 after she reportedly fell unconscious. However, the reason behind her illness was not made clear.
Later, it was reported that she flew to the US for cancer treatment.
She debuted in Bollywood with 1991 hit movie 'Saudagar' and later featured in films like '1942 A Love Story', 'Bombay', 'Dil Se' and 'Lajja'.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show