DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Manisha Koirala is now, finally, "cancer free"; calls it a rebirth
Diagnosed in December 2012, Manisha Koirala declared on her Facebook page that she is now "cancer free".
New Delhi: Diagnosed in December 2012, Manisha Koirala on Wedesday morning declared on her Facebook page that she is now "cancer free".
The actress, who was being treated in US, broke down when she heard that the deadly disease has been cured. An elated Koirala thanked her family and friends for being there with her during this difficult time.
She wrote, "I burst out crying when I heard "cancer free" I still have long way to go for regaining my health,slowly n steadily..with your prayers n blessings I received during this phase I m sure that day too will come!! In gratitude for the compassion I saw,felt in so many..my old and new friends,my family,my cancer club members who inspired me with their spirit,my ammabhagwan n oneness family n you all my fb n twitters friends its your unyielding love that helped me!! I call this as my "rebirth" ..."
The actress was first being treated in Mumbai's Jaslok Hospital and soon went to the US with family to get treated.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO