Manisha Koirala is now, finally, "cancer free"; calls it a rebirth
Diagnosed in December 2012, Manisha Koirala declared on her Facebook page that she is now "cancer free".
New Delhi: Diagnosed in December 2012, Manisha Koirala on Wedesday morning declared on her Facebook page that she is now "cancer free".
The actress, who was being treated in US, broke down when she heard that the deadly disease has been cured. An elated Koirala thanked her family and friends for being there with her during this difficult time.
She wrote, "I burst out crying when I heard "cancer free" I still have long way to go for regaining my health,slowly n steadily..with your prayers n blessings I received during this phase I m sure that day too will come!! In gratitude for the compassion I saw,felt in so many..my old and new friends,my family,my cancer club members who inspired me with their spirit,my ammabhagwan n oneness family n you all my fb n twitters friends its your unyielding love that helped me!! I call this as my "rebirth" ..."
The actress was first being treated in Mumbai's Jaslok Hospital and soon went to the US with family to get treated.
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- Donald Trump Seeks to Bar Sexual Misconduct Claims from Trump University Trial
- Meet the Man Who is Giving Music to Akhilesh's Campaign as Samajwadi Party Gets Lost in Surround Sound
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- Akhilesh Will Be CM, Ready to Give it in Writing on Stamp Paper, Says an Emotional Shivpal
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18