Manisha Koirala likely to return to India in July
Manisha Koirala, who is undergoing treatment in New York for ovarian cancer will most probably return in July.
Mumbai: Actress Manisha Koirala, who is undergoing treatment in New York for ovarian cancer, will most probably return to India in July, said her manager.
"Manisha is recovering well. She is better now. Most probably she will return to India by July. Nothing is decided now, but if things go well, then she might be back in India by July," Subroto Ghosh, Manisha's manager, told IANS.
Known for her roles in 'Bombay', and 'Lajja', among others, Manisha, 42, was operated upon in December last year in a hospital in New York. She is currently undergoing chemotherapy sessions there.
The actress, who has also worked in critically acclaimed films like 'Dil Se' and '1942: A Love Story', made her Bollywood debut with 'Saudagar' in 1991.
She was last seen in Ram Gopal Varma's 'Bhoot Returns'.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology