Manisha Koirala likely to return to India in July
Manisha Koirala, who is undergoing treatment in New York for ovarian cancer will most probably return in July.
Mumbai: Actress Manisha Koirala, who is undergoing treatment in New York for ovarian cancer, will most probably return to India in July, said her manager.
"Manisha is recovering well. She is better now. Most probably she will return to India by July. Nothing is decided now, but if things go well, then she might be back in India by July," Subroto Ghosh, Manisha's manager, told IANS.
Known for her roles in 'Bombay', and 'Lajja', among others, Manisha, 42, was operated upon in December last year in a hospital in New York. She is currently undergoing chemotherapy sessions there.
The actress, who has also worked in critically acclaimed films like 'Dil Se' and '1942: A Love Story', made her Bollywood debut with 'Saudagar' in 1991.
She was last seen in Ram Gopal Varma's 'Bhoot Returns'.
- Mirzya New Trailer is All About Love, Passion and Music
- Apple iPhone 7 Users: Please DO NOT Drill a 3.5mm Hole on it to Make Your Own Earphone Jack
- Ban on Pakistani Artistes No Solution to Terrorism: Karan Johar to MNS
- Karan Johar, Nimrat Kaur Praise Nikkhil Advani's TV Show
- Xiaomi Mi5s, Mi 5s Plus Smartphones Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoCs Launched in China
- Lenovo Sacks "Hundreds" of Employees at Motorola: Report
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?
- Lenovo Z2 Plus With Snapdragon 820 Processor Launched At Rs 17,999