Manisha Koirala overwhelmed to see Rituparna Sengupta
Bollywood actress Manisha Koirala is undergoing treatment for ovarian cancer in New York.
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Manisha Koirala, undergoing treatment for ovarian cancer in New York, was pleasantly surprised when fellow actor and friend Rituparna Sengupta visited her.
"They both spoke for a long time. Manisha was extremely happy to see one of her close friends in New York," Subroto Ghosh, Manisha's manager, told IANS.
"Whenever Manisha used to go to (Kolkata), she used to meet Rituparna. They share a cordial relationship."
Rituparna was in New York with her family for some personal work.
Known for her roles in 'Saudagar', 'Bombay' and 'Lajja', Manisha, 42, has been diagnosed with cancer. She is dealing with chemotherapy, which began this month, bravely, said her manager.
"She is extremely brave and is very positive. She will be in the US for six months. Her parents and brother are with her. She is responding well," said Ghosh.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Premier League Champions Leicester City Sack Manager Claudio Ranieri
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1