Manisha will take at least 6 months to return home
Manisha Koirala is undergoing treatment for ovarian cancer in New York.
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Manisha Koirala, undergoing treatment for ovarian cancer in New York, is unlikely to return home before six months, her manager said Monday.
"Manisha is recovering. I had a word with her yesterday (Sunday). She said she is feeling much better now. She will not be coming to India at least for next six months. She is undergoing her treatment there, so she will be back only after her treatment," the actress' manager Subroto Ghosh told IANS.
He added, "She is not allowed to talk much but as I always say, she has taken things very positively. Her parents are by her side."
Known for her roles in 'Saudagar', 'Bombay', 'Lajja' among others,the 42-year-old is right now going through chemotherapy in New York.
Recommended For You
- KTM Duke Launch Live: 2017 Duke 390, Duke 200 and Duke 250 Launched
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology