DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Manju Warrier, Amitabh Bachchan to feature in an ad together
Malayalam actress Manju Warrier and Bollywood megastar Big B will feature in a tv ad for a jewellery brand.
Kochi: Popular Malayalam actress Manju Warrier and Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan will feature in a television advertisement for a jewellery brand.
The advertisement for Kalyan Jewellers will go on air July 15.
"The advertisement will be filmed towards the end of this month, and it will go on air from July 15. The advertisement will be part of the brand campaign 'Vishwasam Athalle Ellam' of Kalyan Jewelers," the spokesperson of Push Integrated Communications, makers of the ad, told IANS.
Amitabh, who is already one among the brand ambassadors of Kalyan Jewellers, previously shot an ad-film with Malayalam actor Dileep, who is Manju's husband.
After 14 years of wedlock, Manju makes a comeback with this commercial. She is known for her work in Malayalam films such as "Aram Thampuran"and "Kanmadam".
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet