Manmohan Singh will be apprised of issues relating to Sri Lanka, says Narayanasamy
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will be apprised of the objections raised by political parties in Tamil Nadu to India's plan to supply warships to Sri Lanka and his participation in the Commonwealth Head of Governments Meeting in Colombo, Union Minister V Narayanasamy said on Tuesday.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner